Third Party Software Support
All of our products provide unrestricted access to the raw data output to enable you to use the system in any experiment of application. We offer a variety of offline and online tools to take EEG data from our hardware into a variety of advanced analysis packages.
Cognionics headset streaming data, via LabStreamingLayer, into EEGLAB/BCILAB running real-time artifact correction, developed by UCSD.
Cognionics headset streaming data, via LabStreamingLayer, into OpenViBE running a real-time P300 speller.
- EEGLAB is an interactive Matlab toolbox for processing continuous and event-related EEG, MEG and other electrophysiological data incorporating independent component analysis (ICA),time/frequency analysis, artifact rejection, event-related statistics, and several useful modes of visualization of the averaged and single-trial data. EEGLAB runs under Linux, Unix, Windows, and Mac OS X
- Easy data importation into EEGLAB from data files produced by our acquisition software
- Same tools can be used to load files into the MATLAB workspace
LabStreamingLayer Real-time Output
- Open standard for streaming and synchronizing multiple data sources including EEG, events and peripherals
- LSL outlet is directly integrated into our acquisition software and can be enabled with a single click
- Easily build advanced, networked experimental platforms with a simple and multi-platform API
- Comprehensive algorithm library: 100+ algorithms including advanced artifact (noise) removal, high-resolution brain mapping, advanced analytics using machine learning, and much more
- Add your own algorithms to NeuroPype using Python and shared work flow between collaborators
- Pipelines deploy on NeuroScale for real-time access anywhere you can connect to the Internet
- Easy-to-use, powerful graphical environment for real-time BCI research
- Cognionics driver is built into the latest version of OpenVibe
- Driver source code hosted by OpenVibe for further customization
Developing Custom Applications
- Direct hardware access is possible through a Bluetooth or virtual serial port interface, depending on specific model
- Existing users have successfully integrated Cognionics hardware with custom applications on Windows, Mac OS X and Android
- Data output specifications available upon request